dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.

My doctor found minimal findings on MRI. Went out of my

Customer Question

My doctor found minimal findings on MRI. Went out of my network with my health insurance the 4 days ago and other doctor dx sciatica nerve. What does minimal findings mean if I am pain? Should I get a third opinion?
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Is there anything else the Neurologist should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know what the neurologist should be aware of. My father has hx herniated disc. My mother has hx ofspinal stenosis, dystonia, metasstic breast cancer.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 4 months ago.

Hi there ..

Thank you for the question ...

Minimum finding with pain is suggestive of minor issue in your Lumbo sacral spine and mild pinched nerve .

This need conservative management with pain killers and Physiotherapy .

It would be ideal for you to consult Neurologist along with MRI report for medical management.

So get it check please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .

Expert:  dr abid replied 4 months ago.

Are you there ..