Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Just had MRI of the Brain/ with and without contrast. story

Customer Question

Just had MRI of the Brain/ with and without contrast. History of Sjogrens with CNS issues. Results: Small punctate areas of high signal intesity are seen in the white matter of whole both hemipheres, one in the right frontal lobe and 2 on the left. Lamen's terms please...
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Is there anything else the Neurologist should be aware of?
Customer: MS like symptoms but they are leaning more towards the sjogrens causing the CNS issues.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for this question

What symptoms do you have?

need more help?