khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

There has been a warm feeling coming from my brain past few

Customer Question

there has been a warm feeling coming from my brain for the past few days
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: The feeling is not painful, there is just a warm sensation coming from a section of my brain. I few things I read online made it seem like this could be anxiety related.
JA: Is there anything else the Neurologist should be aware of?
Customer: I have been taking a low dose of welbutrin for around the past 6 months but I stopped taking them about a week ago because I felt they were unnecessary.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

Did you stop it by yourself? Did you taper and stop it?

If you didn't taper the dose slowly and stop it, your symptoms could be discontinuation syndrome.