Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I have hydrocephalus. 88 years old. brain drain not

Customer Question

I have hydrocephalus. 88 years old. brain drain not available. Spine a problem and at my age declined. I am slowly getting worse in walking and balance. What is my physical out look
in the next six months? Thanks
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

It depends on the functionality of other systems in the body

It depends on if you are a diabetic, hypertensive, and how your kidney function, liver function is?

I can also call you and discuss you about this. You cana ccept the offer of phone call, so that I call you.

I don't think ou will much regress in 6 months span. Just make sure your over all health is good. Eat healthy food, maintain normal levels of blood sugar levels and hypertension, see that creatinine is not raised. Have regular follow up with your doctor.

Hope this helps.

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page[only then I'm compensated for the answer.

Best Regards

Don't forget to leave a posiitve rating, as I'm compensated only then. Thanks for that.

Any folow up questions can be asked after rating

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 12 months ago.

Hi, Did you happen to see the answer, if so can I request for a positive rating, so that I'm compensated for the time.

Thanks for that!