Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I don't know if I had a stroke or not . one night I had a

Customer Question

I don't know if I had a stroke or not . one night I had a shot of terrible pain behid my left eye it was burning and terrible , I do suffer from slight epilepsy, I am 65years , I sleep apeonea and have a machine , my eye sight has got worse this year , I suffer with depression for many years and both arthritisis and so far one knee replacement then they relised I can not cop with pain . laps syndrome ? Since this hit me behide the eye I found I not mind strength as I was , and I missing my tablets etc like my ones to wake me up in the morn and the rest off them after that. but the pain behind my left eye was terrible and it still plays up and most morn the pupil is diluted in that eye only
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.
Hi Dr Stan here to help you today. You need to be evaluated now, today for a brain tumor that is pressing on the optic nerve. Go to your closest hospital Emergency Department. You will need an MRI and evaluation by Ophthalmology, Neurosurgery. Please don't wait, get evaluated today!
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.
Do you have any additional questions for me? If not please complete the rating page so I may be compensated for my response. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.
Dr Stan here. Did you get evaluated? I certainly hope so! How are you feeling?