Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I get nerves movement in different places. Lower back pain,

Customer Question

Hi. I get nerves movement in different places. Lower back pain, and feet. Chronic Ibs D and urine inconyinenece.
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: IBS-d, vaginal frecuent yeast , abdominal distinction, difficult loosing weight. Weight gain , headaches, urinary inconyinenece , Gerd, and hip and hip inflammation, neck pain . Labs cone out good, no fever
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: Positive spinal evoke sensorial test
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Blurry vision and fatigue
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidhow old are you?what medications are you taking?have you had an MRI scan of your lower back spine?have you been checked for low thyroid hormones or polycystic ovarian syndrome which can cause weight gain ?do you smoke?