Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I want to ask a qualified surgeon about my cervical stenosis

Customer Question

I want to ask a qualified surgeon about my cervical stenosis laminectomy back of my neck surgery at C5 an C 6.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome.As you had surgery that is laminectomy at c-5 and c-6 level, This is likely due to compression of the nerves at other levels like c3- c4. There is still compression somewhere. You need thorough evaluation and repeat MRI scan of the cervical spine. I would suggest you to follow up with your neurosurgeon as this need to be thoroughly evaluated. You should not have pain and numbness after surgery. There is something wrong.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.