Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified MD
Experience:  15 years' clinical experience

My left hand hand went numb ten minutes and then all around

Customer Question

My left hand hand went numb for approximately ten minutes and then all around mouth, chin, and the lower part of my cheeks for appromately 1 minute IT JUST HAPPENED DO SHOULD i BE WORRIED
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.These are signs of a TIA attack. Ministroke related symptoms do not last long. But they signify even bigger stroke may be coming. That is why urgent clinical evaluation is indicated in the ER. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: