Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I've had 2 Brain surgeries and i'm staying with my dad in Huntsville

Customer Question

I've had 2 Brain surgeries and i'm staying with my dad in Huntsville I have PTSD, anxiety, muscle spasms in my left side. and possible siezures, please tell me a doctor I can go to like a 1mg in morning and 1 m,g at night for bed.. thanks, ***** ***** Lucas
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How old are you?When was your surgery?Why did you need brain surgery?I see you want to take 1mg twice a day ----but of what medication?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.