Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified MD
Experience:  15 years' clinical experience

Low left side of head hurts chronically. Tried changing pillows

Customer Question

Low left side of head hurts chronically. Tried changing pillows but that didn't work. Feels muscular maybe, somewhat lumpy on the inside but not palpable.
JA: OK. The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: Neck cracks a lot when I rub spot but that may be neither here nor there. Feeling a little nauseated lately (mild) but can't attribute it to anything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: Has hurt on and off like this for a long time (maybe 1+ yrs.) Just not getting any relief currently. Tried my meloxicam (sp?) this week but not helping.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Besides pain and neck cracking do you have any other associated symptoms like dizziness?Most likely cervical spine degenerative disc disease causing nerve root compression at the area. Xrays and MRI scan of the cervical spine should be considered. Physical therapy may be beneficial. Trigger point injection is next line approach. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: