Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

I work with computer a lot and type. Couple weeks ago my

Customer Question

Hi I work with computer a lot and type. Couple weeks ago my left thumb and my right point finger started twitching. I am worrying about serious neurological problems and panicking.
JA: The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: I have no numbness or weakness.
JA: Is there anything else the Neurologist should be aware of?
Customer: I am accountant and use key board all day long. I work out regularly four times a week. That is all. I am 50 years old female.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is usually carpal tunnel relatedespecially in typistsI would recommend you see your doctor and have an EMG of the arm donewrist braces at night for carpal tunnel will likely fix it let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions just reply