Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

CAn the doctor find out if something in the test caused a

Customer Question

CAn the doctor find out if something in the test caused a fall? If so, what does he suggest to resolve the problem
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.What type of test are you referring to?Can you upload the results and provide a bit more information
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am referring to a egg test
I'm not sure I still understand what you are asking. What kind of egg test? Please try to provide as much information at possible about the test, who is having it done, for what reason etc.Thank you.