Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have a numb and burning feeling on my thigh right above

Customer Question

I have a numb and burning feeling on my thigh right above my knee
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: iit also swollen where It feels numb at
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How old are you ?M/F?Is there anything to see on the area?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
M 47
No
No
Thank you for that additional information.There can be many, many reasons for a patch of burning/numbness in a localized area like this.....can you give me any more information that could help narrow it down?