Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

I am 77 yrs old and have been experiencing swollen legs and

Customer Question

I am 77 yrs old and have been experiencing swollen legs and feet along with back, joint and body pain. My blood pressure earlier today was 101/6. Additional symptoms of a cold and headache.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.
HelloWelcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern Please re-write what was your blood pressure today?Are you taking any medication for high blood pressure?Since how long you have this cold & headache?Any tests done so far?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Swollen legs and feet must always be investigated further to consider the following conditions:Heart diseaseKidney diseaseLiver diseaseIncompetent veins of the legsYou will likely require a water pill to help.I would strongly recommend that you be seen and have these conditions considered and be tested further.Let me know if you have more questions.Rate me when done.Regards