Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified MD
Experience:  15 years' clinical experience

I have pinched nerves in both elbows and need it surgery on

Customer Question

I have pinched nerves in both elbows and need it surgery on both is cleaning up and putting back in place better than moving them my left elbow was cleaned and put back into place about 10 years ago
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Yes cleaning and then putting back in place is better --avoids any undesirable damage to the nerves from moving around.However sometimes it may not be possible due to the severity of the arthritis.So you will need to discuss with your surgeon regarding the feasibility of the first procedure.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: