khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

QUESTION} I have had adominal pain few months now on and off. Since it goes away I

Customer Question

{QUESTION} I have had adominal pain for a few months now on and off. Since it goes away I just leave it alone. But when it comes back it comes back sharper and stronger. It's feels like it's tightening and hurts.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being strongest pain? Does it radiate to somewhere else? What is it like? When you press the area, do you have pain? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, rash, joint pain, blood in the stool? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5'1, 130lbs, no weight gain I have been working out lately. If anything muscle gain. I have a stiff neck that's about it otherwise no other symptoms. Only medical problem is migraines no surgeries and nothing that runs on the family besides high blood pressure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
N cancer
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being strongest pain? Does it radiate to somewhere else? What is it like? When you press the area, do you have pain? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, rash, joint pain, blood in the stool? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Below my belly button. Depends because it comes n go. When it does hurt a 7. No other symptoms. If I'm sitting n press on the left lower quadrant it hurts if I'm standing n press no it doesn't hurt.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
How often do you have the pain? Once a month?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Few times a month.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
It is very difficult to say what it is. But it could be an ovarian cyst because you have just sharp pain without any other symptoms. You should see your doctor to have imaging studies such as ultrasound.