Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Master physician
Experience:  Master degree in Internal medicine & gastroenterology
16101430

Just changed my medicine to 15 mg Restirol 10 mg

Customer Question

Just changed my medicine to 15 mg Restirol for sleep 10 mg Paxil for anxiety and 1 mg Ativan feeling very fatigued
I was getting a little depressed from lack of sleep had been on 15 mg of Remeron for years
It had quit working
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that your physician should have increased the dose of Remeron to 30mg OD instead of starting you on Paxil but now you have started so you should continue taking 10mg Paxil. If there is a need your physician can increase dose of Paxil to 20mg OD which can be helpful for your depression and anxiety. It seems you are suffering for Mixed Anxiety and depression. Your physician can also refer you to CBT which is cognitive behavior therapy which can be helpful for anxiety and dression. Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me. Best wishesDr. Amir Javed