How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrThomasMd Your Own Question
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 64069
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
DrThomasMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a ulcer in my right leg above my ankle

Customer Question

I had a ulcer in my right leg above my ankle
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Please tell me Do you have Diabetes ?Do you smoke ?Regards .
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease attach a picture here.A honey patch is not appropriate here.You need to see a doctor now regardlessThis can be from a venous problem or an arterial problem.Bad veins or plaque in the arteries.Or, infection.All are serous.Any non healing wound also has to have cancer ruled out.So, immediate exam. This week. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.