Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified MD
Experience:  15 years' clinical experience
23744323

I am having really bad dizzy light headed issues lately the

Customer Question

I am having really bad dizzy light headed issues lately the only thing I have changed is my activity I have back problems and mostly in a chair now I'm getting out and walking a little please help me ? What is happening ?(###) ###-####
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 9 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Sudden onset dizziness can be due to the cervical spine instability. Given your back problem, this is a likely cause --from spondylosis or degenerative changes in spine. Ischemia or lack of blood flow to the cerbellar part of the brain can cause this as well. MRI scan of the spine and brain are required soon. Please go to the ER for further evaluation. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/