Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified MD
Experience:  15 years' clinical experience
23744323

I struggle with ocular migraine vision issues. spots/lines

Customer Question

I struggle with ocular migraine vision issues. spots/lines in my vision 24/7
JA: OK. The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: my mri says something about scattered foci of T2 hyperintesity are present in the deep and subcortical white matter of both cerebral hemispheres
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: it also says mild white matter signal abnormalities are non specific, but inflammatory/demyelinateing processes are in the differential
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Chronic migraine can cause such changes in the white matter. Another possibility can be due to the multiple sclerosis --a demyelinating condition. Multiple sclerosis will require specific treatment. Please discuss with an experienced neurologist. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/