Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

My name is***** am a female aged 20. I suffer from chronic

Customer Question

My name is***** am a female aged 20.
I suffer from chronic headaches and migraines frequently
I have a lump before my ear, the lump behind my ear has been increasing in size over time and in my neck which i need to get a fine need bioposy done.
My MRI said my pituitary sella has a concave superior margin and is reduced in size is only 3 mm.
I would like some advice on treatment , information and an explanation on what this all is.
Thankyou so much if you would be able to help or give me any information.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have a picture of the lump that you have before your ear?How big is it? Can you please attach the picture.Other than chronic headaches do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?Do you have your MRI report and can you please post it on here.Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is approximately the size of golfball. I have tremors in my hands. Sometimes i will get such severe pain my eyes start to jitter and roll back into my skull. I get very weak, dizzy and always in pain. Random parts of my body will swell up for short periods of time. I get needle senstations in my the back of my eyes. I will get weird nerve pain and senstations of pins and needles in random parts of my legs or arms. I have bad heat tolerance and will get overly hot quickly.I was given endep but i got bad side effects so I slowly tappered off and not taking anymore.I taken Ritzapen for my migraines. It doesnt really work.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your response.There is no significant finding in the MRI report and the finding that you have mentioned is not significant. That cannot be the cause of your symptoms.Are you an anxious type of a person or a laid-back type?Please let me know.Regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.Kindest regards