Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified MD
Experience:  15 years' clinical experience
23744323

On the right side top of my head I feel a shock feelings what

Customer Question

On the right side top of my head I feel a shock feelings what could that be
JA: The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: Its like a electric shock feeling that comes and go within 2 maybe 5 minutes apart
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 11 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Do you have any other medical condition?Cervical spine arthritis can cause pressure on the nerves supplying your head.That can cause shock like sensations sometimes.MRI scan should be considered for cervical spine.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/