Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I've been in a difficult situation the last two years

Customer Question

I've been in a difficult situation the last two years after a serious accident. While I've been working on the issues one by one (13 oral surgeries later), I have a large remaining issue I am trying to find help for. I am pretty sure I cracked my skull. One of the things I've been saying is that I feel like there's a hole in the side of my head and draining. I'm on high doses of penicillin, however the only time the draining and oozing (with odor of pus) stops, is when I'm on IV antibiotics. I am trying to find someone knowledgeable about this and am struggling. I did get a head ct scan done and not sure who I should bring this to. I don't know if this hole in the skull is normal, but this is where the infection symptoms I am having are coming from. I don't know how to attach the image.
Thanks
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there ..Thank you for the question ...Have you had CT report available ?What do you mean by hole in skull ?Regards .