dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

What is the severity and rapid onset of Juvenile Arthritis

Customer Question

What is the severity and rapid onset of Juvenile Arthritis on a child thirteen years old?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 8 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Juvenile arthritis is basically a umbrella term used to describe many autoimmune and inflammatory conditions of Pediatric rheumatic conditions . This usually develops under 16 years of age .This disease progress if left untreated , early treatment help to suppress underlying inflammation .So early the treatment rapid the recovery and less the severity .Regards ***** ***** know if you have further quires .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .
Expert:  dr abid replied 8 months ago.
Hows your daughter doing now ...