Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

Is there a way to upload my MRI images to review? December 7 2016, Mom has

Customer Question

Is there a way to upload my MRI images for someone to review?
December 7 2016, Mom has 1st surgery - Lumbar Laminectomy and Kyphoplasty). (Notes state: L4-L5 lami, in situ fusion).
March 11, 2016 – From Drs diagnostic studies “Lumbar MRI w/out contrast. “Moderate, acute compression fracture at the L5 vertebral body. The patient s/p L4 vertebroplasty and L4-L5 laminectomy changes. There is extensive edema/inflammatory changes within the posterior soft tissues compatible with postsurgical changes.”
March 16, 2016 – Mom undergoes 2nd surgery (L5 Kyphoplasty)
Mom has less and less range of movement. Medications do not help with pain. She cannot stand upright. It hurts to pass urine or have bowel movement. She is in so much pain, she says she wants to die.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Files for review.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
Any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She cannot walk, she cannot stand upright, she feels numbness in her legs. Has anyone LOOKED at the MRIs I have attached???
thanks for this replyYes, what information are you looking for?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not see any response. I want someone to give me professional advice on the MRI images. Is there anything wrong with what you see?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am still awaiting a response. I feel there is something wrong with my mother's procedures and I uploaded 4 MRI images. What I am looking for is someone to look at them and give an opinion as to how her back looks before and after. She is in worse pain and condition than prior to her surgeries. Please advise....
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. I am a board certified Neurologist and will answer your questions. I can see the injuries on these single plain Xray images, and I can explain the MRI statement that you posted if you need an explanation. If you would like me to review the MRi, I can do so by having you upload the images to either a Dropbox account or Google drive, and setting up a share situation. I will also add the premium option, where I can call you to discuss options for your mother. Please get back to either discuss this further. Dr Frank