Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have been diagnosed several times with severe anxiety and

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed several times with severe anxiety and add but to no luck I can not find a dr to get me stable in my town back on my meds i can't take it anymore! Please help! Need a licensed dr who will actually take the time to listen to me! I cannot function daily in a routine without my meds! I'm at my wits end please help! I have been on ritalin and alpralozam but my Dr left the practice and now I'm left sick scared and at loss as for what to do! I have all my test and paperwork suporting my diagnosis but just can't find the help! Please this is my last resort
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Have you obtained an appointment with a PSYCHIATRIST?A primary care doctor in establishing you as a new patient will probably NOT be very helpful to you with your diagnoses and medications...A psychiatrist would be the specialist that you need ...Find a psychiatrist near you and obtain an appointment and take in a copy of your medical records ...I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI Will be happy to get back with you If you gave further quesions / concerns / discussion.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD