DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

Is it ok to change urologists in the same office where there

Customer Question

is it ok to change urologists in the same office where there are 4 dr. and why don't urologists mention that they do the TUMT procedure also with the TURP procedure
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 7 months ago.
HelloIt is OK to change urologists at the same office.But of course that has to be OK with them as well.As to the procedure, the urologist should go over several options.They should not, and would not fail to mention something they are going to do.TUMT is separte from TURP OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.