Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center

I have a sore feeling in my left cheek area. It's been there

Customer Question

I have a sore feeling in my left cheek area. It's been there for about a month. Not as much in the first hour in the morning. But then for most of day I will feel it like pressure like a pimple almost but nothing there. Even has throbbing feeling when I lower my head. I really can't feel anything except for a little soreness when I press with my finger kinda of under my left cheek bone. Have tied to feel for bump but can't find anything just that soreness when I push hard on my cheek bone.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 6 months ago.
There are a number of possibilities, mostly infectious, and without direct inspection and examination by a physician, possibly xray, it would only speculation. I would advise you to have it checked by your family doctor to start with.Does it hurt when you eat or chew? Do you have any teeth aches ?
I am happy to answer any further questions on the subject. If you are satisfied with the my answer, please complete the stars rating, that's how we get compensated for our service. Best wishes