Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

HelloJA: . What seems to be the problem?Customer:

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: mydaughter has intractable epilepsy
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: and we just found out from a mri that she has a focal cortical dysplasia in her left front lobe
JA: Anything else I can tell the Neurologist before I connect you two?
Customer: and a possible small right frontal dysplasia as well with possible gliosis?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello welcome to JA. How can I help? Do you have the MRI report? Please upload it minus her name as this is a public forum. Please ask questions
Do you have an EEG report? What meds is she on is she in an evaluation for epilepsy surgery? Dr Frank