Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

I have been diagnosed with arthritis in my right leg since

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with arthritis in my right leg since December and the pain is chronic. Will I every walk normal again without this limp.. I am taking Motrin and sometimes Aleve, I have added aqua aerobics to my daily routine. Is there any cure?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello. A cure depends on the severity of your injury to the knee, and your options. Do you have your MRI report? Please upload it minus your name and I can explain it to you and maybe give you some direction. At your age, you can consider TKR, total knee replacement which has the potential to be a cure. But there are other factors, such as disorders, like obesity, or a family history of OA, that plays a role in deciding outcome. Please get back to me to discuss this further and I will reply. If you wish to discuss this over the phone, I can call you, but JA has an additional charge, let me know. Or if satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate this service by clicking on the rating stars, as that is how I am compensated for this work. thanks *****