Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

My name is ***** ***** Kwiatek JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** Kwiatek
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Weel. I could write all day long but I won't. I am 100 % sure that I have ADHD
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Neurologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. How can I help?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you with me now?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
So i beein diagnosed with adhd and poscribed addaral 30 ml in us. Now i live in UK and have no records of it so i am using methamphetamine . And is helping me even more. How can i get it poscribed?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also sofferedd from complexs PTSD cause being abused while i was young and than when i had a partner and accused of being terrorist , put into jail but not guilty, all the evidance of my medical history and all the time i was detain in usa plus all my personal evidance were taken away from me and destroied. I also have anxiety, OCD, had memmory lost for some reason but now with the help of methamphetamine i gained my memorries back. It was paintfull at first cause they were not good. I was tortured, abused. At first i had pannic attacks , flashbacks and nightmares but i learned to pit it behind me. I feel happy now but with few more problems. I spend so much money cause methamphetamine when not poscribed is really expansive. I have a spain problems related to all the trauma streess and i need to ligalize my ADHD to receive financial and medical , talking teraphy. Ita all a lot but i am coping as long as i have my 60 mg of methamphetamine a day.i learn my diet around it . My sleeping is getting better. I dont take it in the evenings. I dont miss mights. I dont drink any alcohol. I am motivated. I constantly educate myself about everything but i need the proffesional help to perfect it. Any advice. I know i had it since i am young. I was writing poems about the symptoms while i was at school on my topigraphy classes at age 16 . I am realky creative, but i want to do everything and get bored so quick with out the medicine and guides.
Methamphetamine is an illegal medication here in the US. I would suggest you look into Methylphenidate (Ritalin) rather than Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts). No US physician can prescribe online as it requires a face to face contact with chart documentation. Methylphenidate comes in a variety of formulations, including extended release forms. I hope that I was able to send you useful information. Please remember to rate my service by clicking on the rating stars, as that is how I am compensated for this work. Thanks Dr frank
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have diplomas in 10 different sports and art. I am goid carpenter, designer. I have masters in sciance and nursing degree. Land surveyor. I speak fluently Polish, english and spanish, some german and russian. Yet i can not orginjze my life and keep any jog cause i have no energy and i quicly need a change if something is makeing me bored. I spend impulsybly money not thinking of consequences. I font show any emocions to amyone cause nobody listen to me and i been abused by everyone. Misdiagnosed. I have to always do something productive otgerwisr i am not happy. But without medications i cant do any of it and j get only in trouble. Plus i dont have money even for the phone call you talking about.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What about dysen isnt it methamphetamine and legal? Desoxyn isnt legal?
Desoxyn is for weight loss when other more commonly used medications, like topiramate with its analogs, have failed. It is also for treatment for ADHD in children, but again when primary medications like methylphenidate have failed. All of this has to be documented, and the DEA has control over the prescribing so you are not going to find doctors willing to prescribe it to adults for ADHD. So yes, it is legal but only within very constricted environments. Dr Frank