Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have water in my ear and went online to look home remedy. One of them suggested p

Customer Question

I have water in my ear and went online to look for a home remedy. One of them suggested put your hand on to ear to create a suction and then releasing. I did that several times and then my ear started to bleed. Not sure what to do now. I am not dizzy, but when I look down I feel light headed.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.
This is a serious matter you have punctured your tympanic membrane. Have to go to the ER or a medical clinic. Dr frank
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.
You most likely have a cholesteatoma in the ear canal.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.
Jutta. I hope you were able to find a doctor to fix your bleeding ear. Please get back to me if you have questions, and I will reply. Please remember to rate this service if satisfied by clicking on the rating stars, hopefully favorably, as that is how I am compensated for this work thanks Dr frank