Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

14 weeks ago i had an upper resp infection, after 5 weeks cough

Customer Question

14 weeks ago i had an upper resp infection, after 5 weeks cough went away but i was left with this uncomfortable feeling in my chest/throat like it is closing up, i am wheezing and dr said i have mild copd, and with this i have constant fullness in my head and my ears are blocked and i have pains in my head radiating from my neck please note, i have herniated disc c 5 & 6.....i have been to primary dr, cardio, pulmunary, ent and neurosurgeon.....had multiple mrs, cts, xrays, tests etc and no one can determine what this "thing" i have and why i have constant congestion in head, ears and my nose is ice cold ......i cannot lay down in bed because my chest/throat feel like its going to close up so i end up sleeping in the recliner.....there has to be something that everyone is missing, please note, my mri of neck showed what i stated above but the radiologist that first wrote the results said nothing was wrong, i live in a small town, and not to say the doctors are good or bad, i feel someone is dropping the ball and my whole life is now miserable, this has been 14 weeks today
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. How can I help. I am a neurologist and can address the issues on your cervical MRI. If you have the report, please upload it and I can go through it with you. Please send me information to review if you have it, or ask questions and I will reply. I will also put out the phone option if you need that service, I can call you, but JA charges extra. Dr Frank