DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years

JA: . What is your issue regarding?Customer: This

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: This morning I felt something move in my chest and then there was immediate tingling sensation throughout my arms, chest and back. I was also nauseaus, and felt weak and like I wanted to keep closing my eyes?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No, other than I have had chest pain for approx. six months but all tests have come back clear
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Nausea , tingling in chest , arms , and feeling of weakness along with desire to keep eye close is highly suggestive of acute infection possibly viral infection .It would be ideal for you to keep yourself hydrated , and check your blood pressure sometime low blood pressure could be the reason of feeling of weakness along with desire to close eyes .Rest is very important and if you feel more unwell in coming hours than go to ER .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please leave positive feedback for me .Thanks .
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 6 months ago.
HelloGO TO THE ER RIGHT NOW.This can be angina.We don't even know your age.This is not a viral infection presentation.Do not wait.Be safe.I am a double board certified US doctor.Find me daily by request for safe answers.Dr. Thomas.please click a positive on this post.