Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have had three spinal surgeries in the past due to a doctor

Customer Question

I have had three spinal surgeries in the past due to a doctor over treating me with prednisone and drugs like that weakening my young bones into old bones and leaving wme with osteoporosis. Lately I have noticed that I have lost feeling in my left thigh above my knee on the outside. I t is painful inside but I cannot feel it when I touch the skin. I feel it must be a pinched nerve, but I have been through so many painful tests that I am actually scared at his point to say anything because really what can they do? Any help would be lovely.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.
Hello Ellen. I posted an answer on your other posting. Please refer to that . In the other posting, you didn't mention the three spinal surgeries, so my answer is more likely to be the L3 radiculopathy. Get back to me if you wish to discuss this and I will reply. dr Frank