Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

I had a Left shoiulder replacement in Dec. After a month of

Customer Question

I had a Left shoiulder replacement in Dec. After a month of healing, I started PT. From the beginning it has subluxed. Now the sugeon has said it needs to be fixed. I am wondering if it would be a good idea to have the revision at Mayo clinic. I am very tired of repeat surgerys. I have had a hammer toe, 3 rt hip replacements, 1 rt knee replacement, cervical fusion and I want this revision to be good. What are your thoughts. Will the surgeon feel embarassed? Should I care?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
absolutely you should not care. Your concern in your wellbeing, surgeries are irreversible, so you need to make the correct decision. I would say that the Mayo is a good clinic, another option would be the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. They have an orthopedic department that specializes in review of TKR and Shoulder replacements.
for patients that need revision. They can review your imaging ahead of time, and give you an appointment for the evaluation. Dr frank