Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I HAVE LOTS OF WHITE MATTER IN MY BRAIN. I JUST WAS TESTED

Customer Question

I HAVE LOTS OF WHITE MATTER IN MY BRAIN. I JUST WAS TESTED FOR CADASIL AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. THEY DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: SO SORRY, I GOT BUSY WITH CLIENT. I HAVE BEEN TO MD ANDERSON AND UT AND THEY HAVE NOT FIGURED IT OUT. THEY TESTED ME FOR CADASIL AND OTHER THINGS
JA: Anything else I can tell the Neurologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I HAVE HAD SEVERAL MRIS AND CTS AND LOTS OF BLOOD WORK
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. How can I help? I can put out the phone option box to call you if you need that level of service. Just put your number in the box and a time to call. Dr Frank
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have massive white brain lesions. Just took test for cadasil. Negative. MRIs CTs, etc
Upload the MRI report