Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

I need a neurologist to help analyse a brain Mri scan of a

Customer Question

I need a neurologist to help analyse a brain Mri scan of a 70 yr old woman experiencing memory loss and give some recommendations.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello Welcome to JA. I am a US trained Neurologist and an interpret the MRI or explain the report. If you wish to have me interpret the report, you need to upload the image files to a Dropbox account, then return and past in the URL address. There is an additional fee for this service and I will down load the phone option box. You put your name and a time to call, and I can call you with the findings of the MRI. Alternatively, if you have the report and need an explanation of its findings, just upload the report minus her name, as this is a public forum, and I will reply. Dr Frank