Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

QUESTION. Cause of medial thigh pain, weakness, anterior groin pain with SiI. Joint pai

Customer Question

{QUESTION. Cause of medial thigh pain, weakness, anterior groin pain with SiI.
Joint pain, started after lithotripsy that lasted Avout and hour. ***** *****mping because of pain.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am having a bit of problem reading your question. The reason for medial thigh pain is a referred pain from the lower back, that can come from ureteral inflammation in the setting of kidney stones. The obturator nerve carries the pain response from the groin in that setting. It lies on the posterior of the pelvis where it crosses the ureter. Do you have any hematuria (blood in your urine) now? You need to wrap your thigh. Do you have a large ACE bandage? Please get back to me to discuss this further and I will reply. I can also call you if you need that now. Just put in your phone number and a time to call into the offer box. JA charges extra for this service but we can discuss your situation in more detail. Do you have a fever? Get back to me, just write back if needed and I will respond. Dr frank