Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease

Customer Question

My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease 2 years ago. After some reading and investigating he got a prescription for Rytary from his doctor. The problem is Rytary isn't sold in Chile, which is where we currently reside. I found an online Pharmacy who sells Rytary and delivers to Chile but they won't sell this particular medication without a prescription from a US Doctor. Are there any services specializing in long distance prescribing? We can provide all the exams, medication history, etc. He just cant afford to travel to the US to get it.
Thanks for your time.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Unfortunately, we are unable to write prescriptions online as it is against the law here in the US. I have just sent the website to contact Impax, which makes Rytary. They can arrange to ship to you directly if you provide a Neurologist's note from Chile as verification. I would suggest you contact them through one of the various methods. Good Luck. Dr Frank