Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

My wife had a small area of swelling on the left side of her

Customer Question

My wife had a small area of swelling on the left side of her head earlier this evening. It was sensitive to touch. The swelling has enlarged as of now and hurts. She has not hit her head or felt anything bite her. She has a TBI from 2005
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello. How old is your wife? Does she have any medical history like rheumatoid arthritis. Would you say looking at her swelling that it is hot and warm and red, if you touch where it hurts specifically with your index finger, is it pulsatile? Get back to me to discuss this further and we can continue by chat, or I can also call you, but JA charges extra. If interested in a phone call, put your number in the offer box and a time to call if not now. Or just reply here with text and I will answer.