Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I plan to give my 37 year old son and Pregnant daughter-in-law

Customer Question

I plan to give my 37 year old son and Pregnant daughter-in-law beef bone broth as a daily regiment to improve there are health. My son has grand mal seizures and read somewhere that it could be an issue and my daughter-in-law his poor eating habits and I'm wondering if it's good for her new unborn child? I wanted to bring it to them tomorrow should I be concerned.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.
Hello. welcome to JA. Unless your son has a metabolic syndrome as a cause of his seizures (Lesch-Nylan Syndrome?) meaning liver disease with seizures, I would say the food is fine. Please get back to me with more information. Also, pregnant women can eat anything, there is no reason for concern. Please get back to me to discuss. I will attach the phone option to call you if you need that service, just put your number in the box and a time to call. Dr Frank