Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

My fiance is in prison he has ach, strokes more as time goes

Customer Question

My fiance is in prison he has ach, strokes more as time goes on, has a constant migraine daily for months now, has blood coming out of his penis for the last 3 days and the prison refuses to give him medication or medical care. I don't know what to do.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello Meghan. Welcome to JA. I am here to help. What is "ach"? Please get back to me to describe his situation in more detail and I will reply. I can call you if you wish to talk on the phone, but JA charges extra. If interested put your number in the phone box option with a time to call if not now, or just write back. Strokes should not cause hematuria directly, does he have renal disease? Dr frank
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Acute cerebral hemmoraging. He was hit by an ied, over 11 years ago in the army he is unable to get the surgeries or any medical treatment thru the prison system
Acute Cerebral Hemmorhaging is a completed stroke condition. If this was 11 years ago, he should have a static encephalopathy, not getting better but not getting worse. I don't see the connection between ACH and a hematuria (bleeding from the penis) The most common reason is cystitis or an infection in the bladder, followed by renal stones. Get back to me with questions. How can I help Dr Frank