Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have a CD of my brain and spine MRI MS that

Customer Question

I have a CD of my brain and spine MRI for suspected MS that was deemed negative. I would like it reviewed. Can this be done?
Kendra Bishop
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.
HI Kendra. Here I am able to review the report and explain findings or a lack of them to you. If you are interested in that service, just upload the report minus your full name as this is a public forum. A CT scan of the brain is not an appropriate test to exclude MS. The spinal MRI is more likely to exclude, but as a screening tool is not especially useful as most white matter is found in the brain. Please get back to me to discuss this further if I can help. Dr Frank
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The MRI is both brain and spinal. The images are stored on my husband's computer rather than the iPad I am currently on. How and where do I send them to you?
Kendra
You can upload them to a dropbox account, the come back and paste the URL into the chat box. I will then review the images and return with a statement. Dr frank
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.
HI Kendra. did you have any luck with the upload to the dropbox account? just come back and leave the address, and I can review them for you. Dr Frank