Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

So yesterday I fainted out if no where. I have dizzy spells

Customer Question

So yesterday I fainted out if no where. I have dizzy spells but I have never actually Fainted. I then had to go to the bathroom vomit and today I have a killer headache and my lower back is killing me.. Are these things all related... Should I be concerned.. Like do I NEED to go see a doctor about this?
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Anything else I can tell the Neurologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a history of head trauma so that may be important
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. Please let me know more. Your age, other medical problems, medications you take. It sounds like you could be having a migraine from what you wrote, with the exception of the lower back pain. If this is not the case, then you do need to go to the hospital or see a doctor because there are conditions like bleeding from vascular causes in the brain that could cause this. I am here online and we can discuss this by chat. I will also put out the phone option box. I can call you to discuss this, but JA charges extra. If interested in that service, you just put your phone number in the box and a time to call if not now. Or just write back. I will reply ASAP. Dr Frank