Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Can I take Panadol pain relief with Naproxen 500 ?

Customer Question

Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Yes you can, but you should wait around 2 hours or so after the Naproxen 500 mg (take with food) before taking the Panadol. You can alternate Panadol and Naproxen, limiting your Naproxen daily dosage to 1500 mg max, that is based on normal renal function as determined by a creatine clearance blood test measuring GFR. This, I assume is an acute problem and you do not intend to do this for greater than 2 weeks. Get back to me to discuss this further and I will reply, or if satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate my service by clicking on the rating stars as that is how I am compensated for this work. thanks *****
Andrew.. I hope I was able to send you the information you needed and it helped. Please get back to me anytime to discuss and I will reply. If satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate this service by clicking on the rating stars, as that is how I am compensated for this work. Thanks *****