Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I mistakenly took my sisters antidepressant medication and

Customer Question

I mistakenly took my sisters antidepressant medication and now I am feeling very strange and a little scared, what is going on with me, what should i do ?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 11 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. What was the name of the antidepressant? Did you only take one pill? How many milligrams? Get back to me to discuss and I will reply. Dr Frank
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is abilify 10 mg 1 pill 1 and half ago.
Hello. You should contact a health professional as the most serious possible complication is wheezing or respiratory symptoms as you can have an allergic response. Are you short of breath? If yes you need to go to the ER