Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I am having Arthritis problems,my left hand having trouble

Customer Question

I am having Arthritis problems,my left hand having trouble making a fist.Very painful.
My finger's the knuckles are looking bigger & a lot of pain of & on.
I am on Q96 ,taking 4 a day.I have been taking them for 1yr.
Cecile ********.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. Have you been seen by a rheumatologist? Do you have RA (rheumatoid arthritis) or OA (osteoarthritis) or any of a dozen other inflammatory arthropathies? Have you had X rays of your hand to get a diagnosis? Any family history of this problem? I can give you suggestions for treatment, but I would need more information to lead me to a diagnosis, and without being able to examine you, it is difficult. Please get back to me to discuss and I will reply. Dr Frank
Hello ***** can help you with your hand problem Get back to me to discuss this further. Dr frank