How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to see another doctor second opinion. I received a

Customer Question

I want to see another doctor for a second opinion. I received a back injury at work. Got treated but my symptoms have come back or even getting worse. How do I proceed.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
My left side is tingling. I had spinal surgery 7 years ago. C5-C6
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Have you had a MRI recently?

Please let me know.


Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

I am looking forward to your response.