Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

What are the effects of hardening in the brain and is there

Customer Question

What are the effects of hardening in the brain and is there any treatment?
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: Falling and increased urination
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: When icalled for results she had sec relay message to me.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I think you mean "hardening of the arteries"?? Or what do you mean by hardening in the brain. If you have an MRI report and need an explanation, or whatever, just get back to me with more information, and we can discuss your issue until you are satisfied. I will also put out the phone option if you wish to discuss this by phone, but JA charges extra. Just put your number in the box, and a time to call if not now. Or just write back. Dr frank